Bondroy is a design-driven software house providing simple, useful digital solutions. We specialize in building SaaS products and depending on your budget we approach projects in a holistic way.
Share your challenges with our team and we will work with you to deliver a product perfectly balanced between great design and functional development.
We build long-lasting business bonds.
- Solve complex data flows and simplify process & user journeys to deliver impactful experiences for the end users
- Work within the product team to define and design customer journeys to solve user issues and business problems
- Conduct user tests on the product to get input and iterate on the designs
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers throughout implementation to ensure a highest-quality release•
- Review the performance of the release and identify learnings
- Help find a middle ground between ideal design and realistic development timeframes
- Create/maintain product design libraries to allow product and engineering teams to be most effective in building user experiences
- Document design guidelines and actively share knowledge on how to utilise the library
- Champion design work to senior leadership for review and feedback.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes if required
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- 4+ years of experience working on products in an agile environment with enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique and testing;
- Experience working in-house;
- Lots of creativity, and a real passion for making world-class digital products and experiences;
- Strong UI skills across different platforms and devices;
- Previously worked with Sketch, Zeplin and Figma;
- Communicate ideas and concepts effectively, with technical and non-technical team members;
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimisation and implementation;
- The ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative data into design work;
- Experience of deploying or maintaining design libraries;
- You can present the strategic rationale for design decisions to team members and across the board;
- Be dedicated to challenging yourself and developing your skills to the next level
- Pre-selection based on your resume and portfolio.
- Video exchange with the leadership team
- Welcome to Bondroy :)
Please apply via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (make sure it has a link to your portfolio).